Monday, September 27, 2010

Sweet as pie -- Central Iowa Baby Photographer

Baby girl Q was such a treat to be around. She is super sweet and was just as mellow as can be during her morning session at her house. And if you are sitting around wondering how mom got her bow to stay in so well with the lack of hair she is sporting at 3 months, email me. It's a super easy trick to get it to stay in that I'll share with you.

You'll notice a new format for photos here. The verdict is still out for me on showing sneak peeks in a template form rather than one by one like I've been doing. I'm told on my new blog (still under construction... sigh) that these templates will appear much bigger so you can all see the images much better. I'm so excited for it to be done and share with you. But now, I'm excited for you check out sweet Baby girl Q's sneak peek below. She's a doll!



1 comment:

Top Rated Cameras said...

Nice blog! I love baby shots! They're so cute and nice to take pictures... :) The only thing that's hard taking baby pictures is to catch their smiles. :D Wonderful work!