Monday, August 9, 2010


I have to admit, I'm behind on my blogging big time. I have a handful of sessions to blog still that have taken place over the past couple of weeks. I think the more I wish this summer not to end, the more the days go faster. I seriously don't know where time goes some days. I guess when you are chasing around little ones all day, time flies.

I have been anxiously waiting to post some photos from my session with this cute family. Little brother's energy was so refreshing. You can just tell from his photos he was enjoying his time outside playing while getting his photos taken. Little sis was a little more of a challenge for me. She was getting tired and didn't find me as quirky as big brother. But we did manage to get some smiles out of her during the session before she went home and hit the sack for the night.

Speaking of hitting the sack, it's nearly 11 p.m. and I'm going to call it quits for the night. But look for more sneak peeks in the next day. I have lots of cute families to share with you all! Nighty Night! --- Debbie






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those kids are adorable! Great looking family, great looking photography.

Unknown said...

Bonny, these pictures are precious! You certainly can't tell that Lydia was not cooperating! I can't wait to get my copies!

Linda Baker said...

Very nice looking family!! I'm one of the kids' grandma so I really think they're cute!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics!!!
I love them :)

Anonymous said...

The family picture is so adorable! Both the kids are so cute!